SULTAN is an immigrant from Bangladesh.
While having various positions in
· BMCC Lions Club (President),
· UNA Queens (President),
· Phi Theta Kappa (VP),
· sailing club (Dockmaster, Instructor, Race Committee Chair),
and completing 2-master degrees in
· MS in Business Management & Leadership
· MS in Human Resource Management,
he focused on global issues, such as,
· Climate change,
· Women’s Right,
· Antiwar, Poverty,
· Human Rights issues,
· UN Funds, etc.
But, after engaging HOPE Homeless survey, he soon realized that there was homelessness crisis in NYC. So, he started to advocate for tenants’ rights personally and politically.
Professionally, he was
an IT Director
a Federal employee in Census
a Federal employee in U.S. Small Business Administration.
If he gets elected with your help and support, then he wishes to
· end housing crisis,
· free MTA, and
· other important issues.
· Furthermore, 51%+ of his district’s voices will be his voice regarding all issues and
· he will be donating 50% of his council salaries to the charities.
Please Vote, Donate and Volunteer in his campaign.
3605 29TH STREET, APT E9, ASTORIA, NY 11106
3476882050 (Call 6pm-9pm) Text Prefer
Please, Like our Facebook page for updated contents
Facebook is the best place to get updated information about our campaign and policies.
Please, Follow and Like us on Twitter
Daily issues are being displayed in social media...
CITY COUNCIL DISTRICT 26
South-West Astoria, Long Island City, Woodside & Sunnyside